News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Least Favourite Hero

Started by Tiria Wildlough, November 08, 2011, 03:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osu

As a rule, I love every character for whatever reason. But since it just so happens I love some more than others, I'll throw my lot in this thread with Triss. Her swordplay abilities struck me as extremely unrealistic, and though she's not the only character to receive special skills from out of nowhere, Triss just grated on me a little for some reason.

Buckler and Bosie are two characters I go back and forth on. Whenever it seems like they were made to be "different for the sake of being different," I find I like them less. As if they were... I dunno, contrived to be.... ugh, dare I say it? Sues. NOT THAT I DON'T ADORE EVERY HARE IN EVERY BOOK, BUT. Just. For the record. ;)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Dannflower Reguba

Mariel is my least favorite hero.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

Uuhhgggg. I hated Luke. He was kinda a showoff.

Dannflower Reguba

LUKE! Luke was a very respectable mouse, how can you name Luke as your least favorite!??!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

BECAUSE he was pretty dumb to let himself get captured by all the evil vermin. I mean. If you saw two islands with a river through the middle, and you were chasing someone who would kill, what would you do?

Dannflower Reguba

It is only natural to go through the center sense you then have access to BOTH islands instead of just one.

Søren

I don't like Mattimeo. He was just so stuck up in the beginning. He should have been a better son for Matthias.

I'm retired from the forum

Coobreedan

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 12, 2012, 06:56:27 PM
I don't like Mattimeo. He was just so stuck up in the beginning. He should have been a better son for Matthias.
But he learned form that which made him awesome.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

MatthiasMan

He was a little Hero Brat kinda kid, yknow?

Søren

Quote from: MatthiasMan on April 12, 2012, 11:31:48 PM
He was a little Hero Brat kinda kid, yknow?
Thats a new one. But yes he was a Hero Brat.

I'm retired from the forum

KaiTheDog

I really didn't like Martin in MTW, he was just so hotheaded and brash that part of me wondered if it was actually the same guy who had saved Mossflower.
I didn't like Veil either, though that really depends on if you see him as a hero or not.

Bragoon

I don't see Veil as a hero, but if we looked at him under the heroic light, he would definitely be my least favorite.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

MatthiasMan

Yeah. I can't say he was a Hero. What did he do besides be a pain and a little brat?

Dannflower Reguba

Uh... save his former care takers life! (although I must say she shouldn't have been following him)

MatthiasMan

See? He didn't do anything good but push someone outa the way. He isn't really a Hero, I think.