News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Dynamic Duos

Started by Flandor, November 11, 2011, 03:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was your favorite goodbeast duo in the series?

Matthias and Methuselah
3 (3.6%)
Martin and Gonff
15 (17.9%)
Rose and Grumm
1 (1.2%)
Felldoh and Brome
7 (8.3%)
Sunflash and Skarlath
10 (11.9%)
Mariel and Dandin
2 (2.4%)
Rab Streambattle and Muta
2 (2.4%)
Thrugg and Dumble
6 (7.1%)
Grath and Inbar
0 (0%)
Tansy and Arven
2 (2.4%)
Tagg and Nimbalo
4 (4.8%)
Trisscar and Shogg
2 (2.4%)
Bragoon and Saro
6 (7.1%)
Rakkety Tam and Wild Doogy Plumm
15 (17.9%)
Buckler and Diggs
3 (3.6%)
Chugger and Folgrim
6 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Redwallfan7

Remind me who Tam and Doogy were again? I forgot
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 15, 2012, 11:35:44 PM
Remind me who Tam and Doogy were again? I forgot
The two warrior squirrels from Rakkety Tam, who were on a quest to retrieve Araltum and Idga's royal banner and get revenge on the murder of their friends.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Redwallfan7

Oh yes, now I remember. Thanks  :)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Sailears

Good poll, very thoughtful.

Obviously Sunflash/Skarlath and Bragoon/Saro are right up there. But I'm going to be boring and vote for Mariel/Dandin.
My ears, how are you, wot!

Orinoco

I voted Tansy and Arven. They were just so cute! :D
But, Tagg/Deyna and Nimbalo come in close second.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Dannflower Reguba

You Need Dannflower and Songbreeze! ( :-[)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

GeminyaTome

What about Jukka the Sling and Fleetscut? They're pretty awesome!! (Lord Brocktree SPOILER:) SOOOOOOOO sad when they die...... they died friends though...
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Dag Downyfur

I voted for Dumble and Thrugg, but now I wish I had voted for Chugger and Folgrim.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Rusvul

Bragoon and Saro. Without a doubt. They are most likely my favorite character in any Redwall book. Mokkan is pretty awesome too, but he's not on this list, as he didn't really work with anybody in a 'duo'.

Dag Downyfur

I've only read up to Lork Brocktree I just started Taggerung, so I don't know who everyone is.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Tam and Martin

Martin and Gonff. They were the best.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Sailears

Quote from: GeminyaTome on September 05, 2012, 03:31:40 AM
What about Jukka the Sling and Fleetscut? They're pretty awesome!! (Lord Brocktree SPOILER:) SOOOOOOOO sad when they die...... they died friends though...
Yeah that was so beautiful. I'd vote for them if I hadn't already gone for Mariel and Dandin.
My ears, how are you, wot!

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Buzz_Bumble

Awww ... I thought this topic was about the Redwall version of Batman and Robin ...

;)