News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

OOC: Long way 'Round (RELAUNCH)

Started by Dannflower Reguba, February 26, 2018, 06:18:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

@LT Sandpaw When they find his frozen body just have someone comment on the firewood he was collecting when he froze, so we know how he died. Then bam, good to go.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

So, just to clarify, they're going to turn back to find him?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Presumably he's like ten paces back,

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Looks like the storm doesn't care much.
Ashleg, did you want to play him freezing?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Hey, so, should the next person RP them reaching the trees? I don't know how much more we want to reiterate "They ran." XD XP
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

@The Skarzs @LT Sandpaw Errrr..... Hello? I was waiting for one of y'all to post before I did but if I should just go ahead.....

The Skarzs

You can post. I was waiting too. :P Also, Sand doesn't seem to have posted in a while anywhere. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

HOWDY-DOO-DEE 'ERYBUDDY! *Ahem* Now that I've procured your attention, I'd like to share my plight with thou..... st.... Okay, enough of that. Long story short, I'd like to restart this RP, it's supposed to be relatively short with a clear primary goal and plenty of opportunity for expansion later. Problem is, the original died about as fast as all the other RP's I tried starting, but here I am anyways! If I've piqued your interest, please head back to post numero uno to read up on the basics. I will most certainly be keeping my character, and any previous players are free to reclaim their  characters. That having been said, no one is allowed to claim any of the present characters without having had prior ownership (I would also just generally encourage the creation of ones' own characters from scratch anyway). For those in the back, I will re-iterate, or perhaps even just first-iterate some character guidelines (rules :P) MOST species are allowed, and even those I wouldn't advise (such as apex animals such as the badger or wildcat) can still be requested within reason. Do not copy (within reason) character details from those that are listed on the OP. Vermin/Woodlander relations are peaceful, but biases may still exist within certain factions, regardless, this shouldn't be a major plot point.

If you are one of the forums new RP'ers, I highly encourage you to consider! Like I stated above, this RP is supposed to be relatively manageable in scope, and thus, could easily serve as your first completed RP (a notable challenge to be frank). I personally love seeing new players grow through their one-liners into great players, and would be more than happy to offer pointers if you find yourself stuck on something (that invitation is pretty much permanent by-the-by). If anyone is interested in re-starting this RP, feel free to drop a character sheet. If I can get 4-5 more characters (not including myself), then I will update all relevant topics to allow us a fresh start!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jack the Quick

I might join... Let me work on a character.
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Cornflower MM

You should already know my answer to this one. :P

Dannflower Reguba

I'm booping this to the top again to try and garner some attention (and remind some others) to see if we can get this off the ground. I'd really like to build some interest in the RP section again if possible. Feel free to start a sheet to be finished if that works better for you, I know I've done that many times to get myself thinking through the design process.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jack the Quick

Sorry, I was away. I'll try and get a character sheet up soon-ish.
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!