News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Help, I'm lost!

Started by shnoodlec, May 09, 2018, 09:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shnoodlec

Oh, dear. I seem to have meandered off my path somehow... Now everything looks different from how it's supposed to, and I don't recognize anyone at all! It appears I'm quite lost. Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread here, art thread here.

Rosie Willowwater

Well, it depends on where you want to get to. Would you like to go back to your familiar path?

shnoodlec

I don't care much where... So long as I get somewhere.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread here, art thread here.

Rosie Willowwater

Well, you're always somewhere. Maybe not somewhere important, but always somewhere.

shnoodlec

You're right, friend. I might just have to stay for just a bit longer...

What sort of people come about here?

The Skarzs

Is this a reference to Alice in Wonderland?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: shnoodlec on May 09, 2018, 10:12:26 PM
You're right, friend. I might just have to stay for just a bit longer...

What sort of people come about here?

Well, with so many different people coming here it's hard to say a specific trait to define them all, but being in possession of a technological device usually is a consistent attribute. Quite curious.

Ashleg

Just your every day salesman.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on May 09, 2018, 11:00:47 PM
Well, with so many different people coming here it's hard to say a specific trait to define them all, but being in possession of a technological device usually is a consistent attribute. Quite curious.
Do you two know each other?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Yes they do, from a different . . . I wanna say forum?

Hey Shnood. Nice to see you here.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 10, 2018, 12:45:45 AM

No, we've never met. I have no idea what you are talking about.

shnoodlec

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 09, 2018, 10:48:07 PM
Is this a reference to Alice in Wonderland?

I've been on many travels, but I don't seem to remember a place called "Wonderland." I also don't know an Alice, but if I meet her, I'll tell her you were looking for her.

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 10, 2018, 12:45:45 AM

Of course not. I think I'd remember if I met someone with a ridiculous name like "Rosie Willowwater."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: shnoodlec on May 10, 2018, 02:14:02 AM
Of course not. I think I'd remember if I met someone with a ridiculous name like "Rosie Willowwater."

Told you, Skarzs.

Ashleg