News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Ya still can't delete true love!

Started by Delthion, May 10, 2018, 07:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Chipster of Noonvale

Delthion

THE PROLETARIAT SHALL NEVER BE SILENCED!!! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ashleg

@James Gryphon Here it is, sir, fresh an' ready to delete.

Delthion

I shall rage against the dying of the thread! ;D

shnoodlec

Quote from: Ashleg on May 11, 2018, 01:09:38 PM
@James Gryphon Here it is, sir, fresh an' ready to delete.

Straight out the oven. Just how I like 'em.  ;D
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread here, art thread here.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ashleg

Rosie Willowwater

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on May 12, 2018, 12:34:11 AM
Who is this shnoodlec you speak of?
...Is shnoodlec just your alternate account?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on May 12, 2018, 12:34:11 AM
Who is this shnoodlec you speak of?

Und zat iz confirmation zat zey ken each ozer!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on May 12, 2018, 02:04:18 AM

No. And they're not sisters.

shnoodlec

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on May 12, 2018, 02:04:18 AM
I scarcely have time to be myself. I highly doubt I'd find the time to be someone else as well!  :laugh:

James said that perhaps the sign of a truly dead community is when new members seem so far-fetched that people assume you're a multi.

I kid! (He did say that though. :P)
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread here, art thread here.

The Skarzs

Ouch.

I think how well you're fitting in is throwing us off.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.