The avatar above is fighting you, do you survive?

Started by Ashleg, May 11, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Heals* *Kills Taniwha again* There is nothing to fight me! No one dares challenge the almighty Jarky! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

One-Eye the wildcat

*Arrow bounces off armor*
to hellgates with that.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Stabs One-Eye* There is nothing to fight me! No one dares challenge the almighty Jarky! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

One-Eye the wildcat

Te armor is 3 inches thick. And your sword in now broken.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Is it? I didn't notice. *Poisons One-Eye* There is nothing to fight me! No one dares challenge the almighty Jarky! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

shisteer of nothing much

*is still not dead* I will fight you! *sinks fangs into Jarky's neck*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Heals* *Kills Taniwha again* There is nothing to fight me! No one dares challenge the almighty Jarky! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

shisteer of nothing much

*still isn't dead* I can and will challenge the 'almighty' Jarky. Nothing penetrates my scales. You are laid helpless before me. Ka mate i roto i te mamae, he kaiwhaiwhai taiohi!!!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

What? *Kills Taniwha again* There is nothing to fight me! No one dares challenge the almighty Jarky! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

shisteer of nothing much

Ka mate i roto i te mamae, he kaiwhaiwhai taiohi!!!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Goes to google translate* So what's that meant to mean? *Kills Taniwha again* There is nothing to fight me! No one dares challenge the almighty Jarky! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

shisteer of nothing much

*is alive and intending to remain so* Have you figured it out or do I have to spell it out for you?
Ka mate i roto i te mamae, he kaiwhaiwhai taiohi!!! *begins to slowly rip Jarky apart*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Умереть, ты глупый кролик! *Draws scimitar and chops Jarky's head off* Урок выучен.

Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

I thought you were supposed to kill me. *scrapes fangs down One-Eye's back, causing him to bleed to death*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush