The avatar above is fighting you, do you survive?

Started by Ashleg, May 11, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kreg

the pug jumps at the (hare? rabbit?) (so not really)
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Jumping at me doesn't kill me. *Shoots an arrow at the pug*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Kreg

Is it a hare or a rabbit?
*tackles the hare(?) off a cliff
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Jetthebinturong

Mallek may be stronger than he looks, but a well-placed arrow shot would kill him.

And by well-placed, I mean in the heart or the head. One ceruleanblood had her entire arm and one eye blown off by a concentrated explosion and lost copious amounts of blood, and still didn't die from that. Trolls are a hardy folk.

I say it's a toss-up. Depends how good a shot your avatar is.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*'andz ze Ferret a plate o' zticky zyrup, cauzin' 'iz mooth tae be ztuck togezer, und zuz 'e cannae uze 'iz teeth*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jarky Thistlebrush

shisteer of nothing much

I'd survive. You can't shoot what you can't see and I have very sharp, invisible teeth.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

There is nothing to fight me! No one dares challenge the almighty Jarky! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

MathLuk

By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Shoots the fox* There is nothing to fight me! No one dares challenge the almighty Jarky! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

shisteer of nothing much

False! The mighty, invisible, Taniwha will dare to challenge and defeat the alrighty Jarky! *Taniwha takes on ready stance that nobody can see 'cause she's invisible*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Shoots arrows in all directions until Taniwha is dead* There is nothing to fight me! No one dares challenge the almighty Jarky! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

shisteer of nothing much

*Taniwha is not dead* You don't even know how big/small I am. *snaps Jarky's neck with one swish my tail* Maybe you'll find it easier to make dead ones submit.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!