News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The avatar above is fighting you, do you survive?

Started by Ashleg, May 11, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

My scimitar is self-aware and has the power of two worlds- godmodding and fanfiction. Your scales are nothing. And, I know every single nerve ending in your body where enough blood flows through where if it were to break, you would turn into a vegetable from brain death.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

One-Eye the wildcat

At close range, I win, but at long range, this one goes to Jarky.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

*breaths fire at Jarky from long range* I win.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

One-Eye the wildcat

*puts a bullet in peri's head.* Ya know, I don't think one bullet is enough. *empties the entire mag*

Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

Anyone can godmod and I write fanfiction too. Even a self aware scimitar can't get through my scales. Besides, the idea is to survive. If you did manage to turn me into a vegetable, it wouldn't diminish my size and I'd pulverise you. However, a Taniwha's anatomy is very different to a human's so you wouldn't be able to find my nerve endings before I squash you.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jetthebinturong

No, the point of the game is to say whether or not you would survive, not try to find a way to survive. You're just godmodding and basically spamming.

Your profile picture is nothing - could Mallek defeat nothing? That's a philosophical question. There is nothing there, so does he win by default? Or is he overwhelmed by nothingness and swallowed by the void?

I'm at a loss.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kreg

*My pug keeps on swinging on the swing, very afraid*
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Booklover

A pug versus a TSC fanatic, who would win? If it's the person who said 'Bloodthirsty little beasts. Never trust a duck.' then Will Herondale would win. But if it's literally the statement fighting the pug, then that's too confusing even for this. If it's that duck symbol versus the pug, the pug would probably win. Who knows?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

PanopticEmu

guinea pig with a tail vs me? they'd never see me coming.
discord: PanopticEmu#0001

shisteer of nothing much

Yep. Not a problem. Tractors would simply run that flightless bird over in no time flat.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!