News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

On Trial

Started by The Skarzs, October 18, 2018, 01:10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Helpful bean
Self-help failure

WorshipTiria

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on June 05, 2021, 07:54:11 PM
I'm afraid so. He does like to tease me.
BIB GOAT GOAT
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

*pokes the worshipful tiara*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

WorshipTiria

Ally046

WorshipTiria

Ally046

You know...you guys are both 12... 8D

Flib Bigboat

Are you suggesting we are identical twins?
Quote from: WorshipTiria on June 19, 2021, 09:34:22 PM
SHE HERETIC GOAT
YER FACE HERETIC GOAT
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

Where is he, anyways? He usually pops in around this time.
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Ooohhhhhhh, are you fretting?  Have you been keeping track of when he's online?   Do you await him? :giggle:

Flib Bigboat

Yes, I am fretting. If he's not on because he's dead, then the trial will never go through and he wouldn't like that. Also I wouldn't get to murder what was left of him.
I know when he's online most, because it's right before dinnertime, and then I miss it and I'm in a bad mood because there's no seconds left. Which is his fault. So there.
And I thought you were the one who awaited him, so you could see the look on his face when he reads the most recent posts in this topic, Milady.
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Oohhh, she's fretting, worried he's dead, wants to kill him, care about what he wants, knows when he's online most, and gets snappy when he's not around... :giggle: ;D ;) ^-^ :giggle:

Flib Bigboat

...I'm so confused...
@Ripred the Gnawer... what is she saying?
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Nothing, I'm saying nothing...