News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by Matthias720, November 15, 2011, 02:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Happy 4th Birthday, Minecraft! Well, the official release birthday, anyway. Seems like just last year Notch pulled that level and 1.0 was unleashed upon an unsuspecting world. Now it's a worldwide phenomenon. 8)

The Shadow of Korriban

I remember this really creepy guy on this Minecraft server. His name was sirchompers... He was really mysterious. When you try to talk to him he would usually just run off... :o
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Rosie Willowwater

Hey! My siblings and I have recently started messing around with making Minecraft servers, and I got the idea of playing on a world with other forum members. How many of you guys play Minecraft and would be interested in a party/semi-permanent server of sorts?

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Ebantu the Kararehe

I play Minecraft (sometimes) but I don't usually join servers. I might if somebeast sets one up though.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Rosie Willowwater

Alright, thanks for your feedback! I have set up a small server with the help of @Gonff the Mousethief. It can only be open for as long as I am online, so I will probably set up a time approximately once a week to have it open and let you guys play.

If the server is open, I'll set my status here and on discord to "Playing Minecraft" :)

PM me if you want the IP!

Kade Rivok

Noice!  Would it help if you wanted to use one of my computers to host the server, so that it could be online more often?  I have a little bit older laptop that I don't use anymore that I could leave running, hosting it. 

Not sure if that's how you have your server set up, of course.  I just remember that's what I did years ago for a different server.  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Rosie Willowwater

Hmmm, possibly! If you could look into Aternos (the site I am using to host the server on) and think that would work well, then I can figure out a way to shift the control to you. :)

Kade Rivok

Kk, I'll take a look once I get home from work.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Luftwaffles

I have been playing a lot of Minecraft since quarantine began... probably way too much. And somewhat nice-looking things came out of it (although, please do excuse the rubbish nature of these pictures. Minecraft on PS3 is a lot of fun, but man doesn't it like it when I take screenshots).

Spoiler

[close]
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Rosie Willowwater

Nice! Are these structures modeled after anything specific or are they just from your imagination? They look really cool and detailed! Thanks for sharing them!

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on June 14, 2020, 04:33:32 AM
Nice! Are these structures modeled after anything specific or are they just from your imagination? They look really cool and detailed! Thanks for sharing them!

Thank you!

Most of it is based on Schlobitten Castle :)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Russa Nodrey

Awesome! That must've taken a long time.
Freddy