News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by Matthias720, November 15, 2011, 02:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung_of_Redwall

No, I made it-mostly in MCEdit of course. Just offhandedly
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

eualaia

i trolled a village with iron golems... then  zombies got pwnd
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Varleyfray

@Tagger --you still built it! Your design, I mean.

W0NWILL

Quote from: Varleyfray on April 11, 2012, 05:26:29 PM
I love Minecraft!  Haven't been playing it quite as much, actually, since the latest patch. But I like playing around with mods, namely the Technic Pack (which is awesome!).
I don't have any big projects going on right now.

We should get a server together and build Redwall!

(revive)

There's already a server that we have for Redwall, http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1752.0

Rainshadow

I really, really, really want to buy Minecraft!  I just don't have the money right now.  Argh!  So annoying!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

It's worth it, when you do, join the redwall server above, I'm Triscar on there.

Rainshadow

Yes!  I got Minecraft!  I'm playing single player survival on Ultraflat and is it fun!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Ooh, I want to play mine craft
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Quick question:  How do you get to the Nether?  Is it something that you have to have a mod or something to get in?  Or is it just something that you can do normally?  Same with Skyblock.  I want to know how to play Skyblock but I'm not sure how to.

W0NWILL

Skyblock: You have to download the map from Planet Minecraft or something.

Nether: Obsidian in a frame:    O O O O
                                          O        O
                                          O        O      Then you light the inside on fire
                                          O        O
                                          O O O O

Rainshadow

UNKN0WN

W0NWILL

UNKN0WN

Rusvul

at my school EVERYONE (almost literally) is a minecraftian. me and some of my friends just started making a youtube series multiplayer survival on our server.http://www.youtube.com/user/Ultimatecraftians we dont have much up yet but you can keep tabs on it for cool stuff.