"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Forum Prom

Started by Kreg, January 28, 2019, 03:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

The Shadow of Korriban

So did you refuse me?
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

no, I'll go. it sounds fun. count me in! if I have to be shipped with people anyway, what's the difference?

The Shadow of Korriban

Rosie Willowwater

It is basically just a fun party with ships :D

Delthion

Wow, this went up quick. Any forum veterans remember the first forum prom? Many years ago! ;D It was started by Bluerose if I remember correctly.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Shadow of Korriban

So when is this scheduled?

Russa Nodrey

I'm not sure.

Quote from: Delthion on January 29, 2019, 03:10:09 AM
Wow, this went up quick. Any forum veterans remember the first forum prom? Many years ago! ;D It was started by Bluerose if I remember correctly.
I remember! I never did participate, though.

Last time I wore a duck costume. It was delightful.
Freddy

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

This friday sounds delightful! :D

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: The Witessss on January 29, 2019, 01:28:34 AM
no, I'll go. it sounds fun. count me in! if I have to be shipped with people anyway, what's the difference?
(((If you're uncomfortable with being shipped or going to the "prom", just say so! :)  No one has to participate in anything they don't want to.  The shipping is just joking around, but it's hard to tell sometimes over the internet if someone's genuinely uncomfortable.)))

(((By the way, I'm pretty sure Sheev (my real-life brother) is around your age in real life.  Just wanted to throw that out there - not sure if it helps. :P)))
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ashleg

I'm going with Tumbler (aka Viper). O0