News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Forum Prom

Started by Kreg, January 28, 2019, 03:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on February 02, 2019, 03:37:50 PM
(We should probably make a new topic since this was all about the set-up of it.)

*Coughs* Prom organizers?

The Shadow of Korriban

Yeah, you better hurry, the boats leaving in a couple minutes.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

hey, guys, well, it's kind of short notice, but I was told this about 5 minutes ago that I have to go to someone's house to have a teacher come so our families can see where we stand as of schools we want to progress to, so I won't be on the site for a couple of hours, at least. i'm extremely sorry, Sheev. I was really looking forward to this. but Corn said this goes on for at least a week, so i'll be on later tonight and the remainder of prom.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Rosie Willowwater

awwww, i hope you have fun! we will be eagerly awaiting your arrival at prom

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

But that is on a mondaaaay

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

The Shadow of Korriban

Do to technical difficulties, the boat was be delayed, But is now fully operational. All aboard!
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: The Witessss on February 02, 2019, 05:21:34 PM
https://youtu.be/2DrvGYHWWGo

if you skip to about 11:25 you can see my Catholic scouting group with me in it. I will not say witch one is m, but you  can guess a bit. I look a little older now, though, but not by much. this was in early 2018. some of my school is in the pews somewhere, not distinctly sure where, though.
I think I have located you.
Quote from: Kreg on February 02, 2019, 06:26:52 PM
proms on the fourth XP
Well, that gives us more time to prepare...
Freddy

The Witessss

that is very possible. my favorite cousin is also in there, too. also, we are taller than the video gives us credit for. we all look short, and the peeps that are short look like midgets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!