News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Pets

Started by winifred, November 16, 2011, 12:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

We have six cats, 20 chickens, a rooster,  and we have 21 rabbits I think.

And I want A reptile(snake, lizard, turtle.)

MatthiasMan

Wow!! 0_o
I only have two dogs.

gorath

I have a cross breed with a lynx and a house-cat. He is very handsome, but LAZY.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Redwaller

Now we have the same as before, but we have 5 cats now. One of the kittens died!  :'( :(

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Redwaller

Soon we're going to have one cat 'cose we're going to kill the kittens.  :)

Just kidding!  ;D We're going to give them away.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Gah! Don't do that!  >:( I LOVE cats and would pretty much do anything to help one.
Ohm and Gorath, I really don't think it's possible to have a cat mixed with lynx. Actually, there are a few cat breeds like the Highlander and Desert lynx. Dont get mad at me or anything, but it VERY VERY rarely happens where a Lynxbreed with a domestic cat.
Anyway, I have a German shepherd and a tabby, both female. And I just got a goldfish!  ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

Do non-current pets count?  Because in the past I had 3 cats:  Kitty-Kat, Minnie, and Shadow.  Currently I have a dog named Abby.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

In the future, I want to own a two spice finches and name them Sage and Thyme.  Maybe I'll own four and name them Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

What kind of dog is Abby?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on February 07, 2012, 01:40:07 AM
Here we go...

1 200 lb sulcata tortoise
5 rabbits
20 or so guinea pigs
a huge pond full of goldfish and koi
2 geese
3 ducks
about 30 tumbling pigeons
8 chickens
4 peafowl
2 guinea hens
3 pheasants
4 goats
2 pot belly pigs
10 cockateils
3 parakeets
4 snakes corn, king, ball pythons
1 bearded dragon
1 leopard gecko
about 50 Madagascar hissing cockroaches (awesome pet!)
2 chinchillas
2 western toads
1 rose hair tarantula
1 box turtle
about 8 red eared slider turtles
1 Russian tortoise
assorted guppies
assorted in house goldfish
1 black cat
1 chihuahua

WOW! That's gotta be a record or something! :o

Rainshadow

Abby is a big black Labrador Chow mix, and she is so cute!

Redwallfan7

I have Max, he's a yorkshire terrier :)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Awww, so cute!

cicizhang01

I have two guinea pigs...
Call me Shadow, just a lone shadow in the quiet night...