News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Pets

Started by winifred, November 16, 2011, 12:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

I've always wanted a Pot-Bellied pig! If we move, I can get one. But it doesn't look like we're going to anytime soon. But, I might be able to get another cat! Anyone know how I can convince my stubborn dad to say yes?  ;)
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

I used to have a miniature sheltie named Romeo. We had to give him away because my mom felt there wasn't enough room for him at our new house :(
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

Oh! I would DIE! If we move, then I'm going to also ask for a tortise. They are just so cool!
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

REVIVE!!!

Well, I have a dog named Abby (as previously stated).  I finally found a picture of her!

And this is a picture of Shadow, my old cat:

Yes, both of them love snow lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

I have two mice called Tremolo and Vibrato.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Haha, musical terms, huh?  That's awesome!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Wisteria Wild Cat on June 13, 2012, 03:01:49 AM
I've always wanted a Pot-Bellied pig! If we move, I can get one. But it doesn't look like we're going to anytime soon. But, I might be able to get another cat! Anyone know how I can convince my stubborn dad to say yes?  ;)
Trust me, you don't want a pig. I've had two pigs, and they are disgusting. Plus, they almost never stop squealing for food.
EDIT: Whoops, sorry for the double post!! :(
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Haha, that'd get on my nerves if I heard pigs squealing at all hours.

Redwallfan7

phoenixfoden

dobermans are awesome!

blindsimeonjtp

Slagar Mc Muffin

i live with 2 black dogs,2 rabbits,6 mousies,3 jirds,one rat ,one guinea,one crested gecko,a hamster ,fish and 4 frogs- i love them so much ( buts a little hard to take care for all of them amd the vet is not cheap-thats wy theres never money in my pocket ;D).
oh,and my rabbit was definetly a dog in his former life-he dont live in a cage,he lifes in my room like a dog: sleeping in a dog basket,agitate his toy,walks down the streets with me,destroy my sofa-im not sure if he knows that hes a rabbit ;D
oh,and nearly all of my pets are albinos,im obsessed with red eyes

please feed my kitty- thank you!
A lovely message to all the haters in the world : Keep your awesomely big nose into your own buisness!  sincerely,amy ^^

Tam and Martin

We have one dog and six rabbits. We have a mini farm so we also have 35 chickens and a goat.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000