News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

...guests....

Started by The Witessss, February 13, 2019, 09:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

*dodges the mental attack that hit again*

Users Online Users Online
4 Guests, 5 Users

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Booklover, Kade Rivok, One-Eye the wildcat, Verdauga, Matthias720
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Our numbers haven't been too bad today.  We're actually ahead for a sec!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Yes! They must DIE for... REASONS.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Very REASONABLE... REASONS.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

That have a LOT of REASON to them. OBVIOUSLY.

Booklover

Have you heard the story of Reason (in other words read Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy)?

Sebias of Redwall

Nope. But I'm sure that I have... REASONS why I haven't. And very REASONABLE ones TOO.

Booklover

According to your value system.

Sebias of Redwall

Kreg

Help...................................
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Booklover

Sebias of Redwall

Aye! We can hold 'em off! *Summons Mjolnir*

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!