News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

...guests....

Started by The Witessss, February 13, 2019, 09:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

54 now, and still none...

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Ouroboros

Isn't Nothing you can see what it says when accessing Staff boards?

The Skarzs

It's how the forum reacts when it's not sure what is being viewed or done, or in the case of mods, something we can't see.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ouroboros

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 24, 2019, 04:04:24 AM
It's how the forum reacts when it's not sure what is being viewed or done, or in the case of mods, something we can't see.

The problem with that is that it has unknown action for things it can't figure out.

The Skarzs

Well, I guess I don't know then. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Matthias720

It's a catchall for when the forum doesn't have an explicit description for what's being done, either because the definition doesn't exist or permission hasn't been granted to view what's being done. So...you're both right.

Tungro

Wow, 69 guests

Sebias of Redwall

20 guests. Come on Mr. Tungite, let's get them in the other Forum!  ;)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Tungro

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Tungro

Yeah, but still way more than usual

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!