News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

CLASSIFIED Authorized personnel only (not really)

Started by The Witessss, February 17, 2019, 11:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Witessss

Quote from: The Witessss on March 01, 2019, 06:05:54 PM

I think we were going off of similar word sounds, not exactly stuff directly connected to the word.

what (that is as close as i can get)
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

Sebias of Redwall

The Witessss

Sebias of Redwall

The Witessss

Sebias of Redwall

The Witessss

Sebias of Redwall

The Witessss

I think we might have already done that one... okay, since we are having trouble finding rhyming words already in less than the first 2 weeks, if the word is over 6 pages old, it is lawful to repeat it.

rate.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Witessss on March 02, 2019, 10:08:15 PM
I think we might have already done that one... okay, since we are having trouble finding rhyming words already in less than the first 2 weeks, if the word is over 6 pages old, it is lawful to repeat it.

rate.
Agreed

Mate.

The Witessss