News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Injuries

Started by Tungro, February 21, 2019, 12:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

This is a place where you can brag discuss any physical injuries (broken bones, burns ect.) you have obtained throughout your lifetime

Rosie Willowwater

I have not broken, sprained, or permanently damaged any part of my body.  8)

Tungro

*Gasps*
I have a bent collar bone, had a cracked leg, numerous sprains and tears, and thousands of cuts and bruises.
How do you manage?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

WAIT

I forgot the time I fell in skating and had to get a wrist brace for a bit, but that is the only major injury I've had. ;D

Tungro

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on February 21, 2019, 03:49:59 PM
WAIT

I forgot the time I fell in skating and had to get a wrist brace for a bit, but that is the only major injury I've had. ;D
You skate? Me Too! (I like to think I am good at it but all I can do is go forward...)

Quote from: Delthion on February 21, 2019, 03:49:28 PM
...I stubbed my toe... :'( ;D
The worst is when you hit your shin

(Waiting for Skarz to come)

Rosie Willowwater

:O Rollerskate or Ice skate?

Tungro

I rollerblade as often as I can (usually once a month), I only ice-skated once but could not master the brakes...

Rosie Willowwater

*Gasp*

Have you ever tried four wheel rollerskating? I have never tried rollerblading, but it sounds like it would be terrible for me to re-learn xD

Tungro

Inline (four in single file) is harder to learn but you can maneuver way easier (I use inline)
Regular is easier to learn (More balance) but it is harder to weave through crowds (I used this twice but did not really like it)

Rosie Willowwater

Yeah, I can imagine that it is a lot easier to learn on inline skates. Have you tried going backwards yet?

Tungro

Tried and promptly bruised my tailbone.
Have not had time to go since then but maybe I will try again next time...

The Shadow of Korriban

I once got my fingernail stuck in a door hinge. Later on it fell off. Of course by that point it didn't even hurt.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Tungro

I have had nails/fingers shut in car doors, house doors, and hit with hammer and/or other blunt interments.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Tungro on February 21, 2019, 04:17:46 PM
Tried and promptly bruised my tailbone.
Have not had time to go since then but maybe I will try again next time...

Ah yes, wrists and tailbones are the easiest to bruise/break when skating. Good luck if you try!