2 (22.2%)
Definitly.
3 (33.3%)
Sometimes.
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

The Shadow of Korriban

Gotta any plans for the week end guys?
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Tungro

Saturday:
Maintenance on apartment buildings made in the 20s. Which have been maintained by inexperienced builders for the last 70 years...

Sunday:
Coin collecting from the vending machine at the park.

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Tungro

The Witessss

i have to work with my partner for an assignment (my cuz) and make a commercial. why not just written work?! *cries* i don't mind working with my cousin, actually, she is my go-to, but really?! the teacher loves group activities and it is so inconvenient. i think we are working on it over the weekend (?).
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Dannflower Reguba

I might stroll about the forums in search of topics that have spelling errors in their titles...  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Shadow of Korriban

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ztart on, vork on, und finizh me 7-10 page 'iztory paper due Monday!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Witessss

aye, vat, ye write it in a veasel accent? ach.

The Shadow of Korriban

My favorite day of the week is sunday. I can just sit around without a care in the world. :P

Cornflower MM

I have a competition on Saturday and Sunday, and also a mountain of schoolwork that I was too busy to get to earlier in the week. I'm gonna DIE.

Dannflower Reguba

No you're not, I won't let you :P
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Delthion

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 22, 2019, 02:23:05 AM
I have a competition on Saturday and Sunday, and also a mountain of schoolwork that I was too busy to get to earlier in the week. I'm gonna DIE.

Dramatically Increase Energy? :P
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

I definitely think she meant that. *nods*

I don't have that many plans over the weekend other than my usual skating, chores, mass, and youth group stuff, though my mother has a birthday on Sunday which is awesome. ^-^

The Witessss

we are having a very late birthday party for my sister tomorrow.