Previous topic - Next topic

What will we watch next, fellows?

Clone wars season 7. Episodes 8-12
2 (13.3%)
Kronk's New Groove!
5 (33.3%)
The Nestle Crunch ad.
7 (46.7%)
Stephen Sharer's Slushie music video! (PLEASE BE KIND)
1 (6.7%)
Stephen Sharer's Rocket Slide gameplay. :)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 15, 2019, 05:14:02 AM
SHEEVE!!!!!
*pops out of a small hole in the ground* Yes?
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

#1 In front of you I believe...

#2 Frosty the Snowman.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

I'm not so sure we should let the children see that movie. We don't want anyone to have nightmares.
Freddy

Tungro

Lets watch Polar Express instead!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

* Delthion eats the mansion so all of the events that take place there also take place within my stomach.

Let's watch The Call of Cthuhlu. Never watched it, but the short story was good, and the cosmic horror should be family friendly! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

How many times have you eaten me!!!!

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

I didn't eat you though! I ate the mansion, you just happened to be in the mansion...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kreg

Let's watch the little mermaid
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

Or we could watch the Hobbit!

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kreg

we could watch board of the rings
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!