An Ocean's Call OOC and Sign-up

Started by Delthion, April 10, 2019, 05:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ouroboros

Anyone left who we're waiting on?

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

Sorry for making you guys wait. This is what I managed to cook up!  :P

Name: Toby Clewiston
Race: Hare
Appearance: A tall and lanky hare, his face covered in scars and dressed in a regular looking brown tunic.  He is armed with a dagger and a long sabre that he has thrust into a red sash, he carries a haversack filled with a few objects that the hare would rather choose to keep secret if possible.
Role: Able-bodied seabeast
History: A hare who had always wished to be a member of the Long Patrol but had fallen in love with the sea. Took up sailing on a merchant ship but when the ship had been taking by corsairs the hare got to experience the hard live of an oar-slave. Now, he seeks to make his fortune by sailing west.

P.S. Is @MathLuk going to do this as well?

P.P.S. @Delthion Who do we have left?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Delthion

When I have time to make the starting post. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ouroboros

Kind of last minute, but @Delthion how crucial is a lieutenant?

Because if that role needs to be filled, and you don't personally have any plans for it, I'd be happy to whip up a 3rd sheet before the thread goes live.

Delthion

It's fairly crucial, so that'd be great if you could!

Ouroboros

Quote from: Delthion on May 06, 2019, 03:05:30 PM
It's fairly crucial, so that'd be great if you could!

I'm about to have a shower so give me like 20 minutes and there should be a sheet up.

Ouroboros

Name: Flynn
Race: Otter
Appearance: Of average height, but bulky from many years of working aboard sailing vessels, with several old scars from his adolescence. Like Thorne, his once light brown coat has been rusted by his years offshore. Wears the battered attire of an old sailor, and carries a small hatchet for utility and defence.
Role: Lieutenant
History: Flynn is the eldest of four siblings from the now abandoned Holt Winterend, in far northern Mossflower. Flynn was seen as a born leader, and raised to one day lead the Holt before its untimely destruction at a notorious Guosim massacre. Flynn's Holt had traveled south to trade with the tribe when it was set upon by a raiding party. Flynn rallied the otters and attempted to lead a counterattack in which most of his family, including his sister and parents, were killed, whilst Flynn himself took an arrow to the chest and was left for dead when the raiders moved on. After the massacre, Flynn and his two surviving brothers were rescued by a small party of shrews who had been off scouting during the attack.

After their wounds healed, the three now orphaned otters traveled west in search of work, eventually being signed on as workers aboard a ship that traded with the Long Patrol. While Flynn became cynical about his leadership capabilities following the massacre, his desire to protect what little family he had left inspired him to accept a position as the vessel's 2nd mate, where he spent many a long voyage talking the captain out of rash decisions much like his own at the Guosim massacre. After many similar jobs, the brothers decided to join the crew of the Fortuitous, with Flynn being appointed as Lieutenant and his brothers signing on as able-bodied seabeasts. (Note: Do not consider these brothers major characters like my main trio. They are basically just slightly-relevant NPCs that don't even deserve names.)

Delthion

Yeah, sorry, I've been crazy busy the last few weeks. Graduation and all that. I've been meaning to post. I'll get to it within the week.

Delthion

(Sorry for the double-post)

I'm sorry guys, but I started this RP very shortsightedly, I am just way to busy to post anything, and I will be this busy until mid-July. If anyone wants to create a captain and continue, that is up to them. I simply don't have the ability to participate in this RP. I am very sorry, but I thank you for your understanding.