News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Wedding of Sebillowwater

Started by Delthion, April 26, 2019, 12:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Delthion

@The Skarzs you do realize that the structure continues rebuilding itself no matter how much chocolate you eat right?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

What kind of chocolate? I could make a market out of this stuff.

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

*Since Grey is sleeping, I try to crawl out unnoticed*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Delthion

Quote from: Tungro on April 26, 2019, 11:47:09 PM
Hershey's Chocolate

No no no...the chocolate of your choice! The chocolate is different depending on who eats it.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Delthion on April 27, 2019, 01:53:24 AM
No no no...the chocolate of your choice! The chocolate is different depending on who eats it.
I like that plan.  ;D

Kreg

*teleports all the chapel?? pillars  into an unknown mansion of mine*

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

The Grey Coincidence

*Wakes up, locks the doors and eats the key for breakfast*
Morning y'all!
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kreg

*eats the doors*                                                                    im startinng to sound like del XD

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!