News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Wedding of Sebillowwater

Started by Delthion, April 26, 2019, 12:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grey Coincidence

You can't just crawl out of my digestive system.
Actually eaten Alive is one of my most commonly used tropes (to the point that ive been accused of vorephilia...)
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

*makes it to the door* See ya suckers!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

*Lassos Seb* Haha! *Reels you in* You're not going anywhere!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

*Grabs his tail* "You're not going *anywhere*!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

@The Skarzs ! Help! Where's the swole troll when you need him?

The Grey Coincidence

*Sits on Seb's head so that he can't talk or shout for help* Quick! Someone name them husband and wife!

Sebias of Redwall

*Mumbles from under Grey* But...but...you can't! @Rosie Willowwater  isn't here!

The Grey Coincidence

Sebias of Redwall

NOOO!!! Stay away! (Though it's seems like she's already been doing that so...)  ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

The Skarzs

No, I just looked at this topic.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall