Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 04, 2019, 03:35:21 PM
"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to."
Okay.  ;D

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on May 04, 2019, 07:12:30 AM
*Pushes back into hole and seal with boulder*
AHA!
Nothing can stop me! *Smashes through the boulder by channeling lightning and pins Grey down*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

*Nervous chuckle*
Now we're even right?
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Yep. We're good. *Hops calmly of Grey*.............

JUST KIDDING!!! *Slams Grey's head into the ground*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

*Kicks Seb off of me* Gah! C'mon man! You started it!

Sebias of Redwall

And I'll finish it! *Chokes Grey*

The Grey Coincidence

*Spits in Seb's eye and rolls over*

Sebias of Redwall

*Bites off Grey's arm and watches as he starts to bleed to death...*

The Grey Coincidence

Geez, what are you?
*Stitches arm back on*
My turn!
*Whips out Death Note*

Sebias of Redwall

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

We are not violent...Why do you ask?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

The Grey Coincidence

Sebias of Redwall