News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Wedding of StrongCoincidence

Started by Delthion, April 29, 2019, 10:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

I think the method of how you saved him is the problem. XD
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Not to mention I wouldn't need saving if you hadn't set the oven on 'clean' mode to begin with...
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Russa Nodrey

He realized you needed a good cleaning and decided to help out.
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

*Puts a crown on my head.* Say it to me now, little one. -^-
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Peasant with a crown on his head.  ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Kolman

*sits down and starts eating Raspberry scones*
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Sebias of Redwall

Kolman

yes
*hands Sebias a couple of scones*
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Sebias of Redwall

Why thank you! *Eats scones* *Pulls up a platter of blueberry muffins* Anyone want one? Hey! Maybe we could have another feast! After all, this *is* a wedding.