"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Wedding of StrongCoincidence

Started by Delthion, April 29, 2019, 10:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grey Coincidence

Its fun- they mention you but not me smh
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Mhhhhmmm, they talk about The Grey Warlord

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Sebias of Redwall

Which one did they mention it in?

The Grey Coincidence

Sebias of Redwall

The Grey Coincidence

*Feels guilty*
I was joking hehehehe- although I'm definitely submitting for the next one ;D

Sebias of Redwall

I was pretty sure your were... Though you did have me fooled for a bit in the beginning.  ;D
Have you recommended yours? Because someone should.

The Grey Coincidence

Well they do this once a year sooooo heheh- next year (and throw yours in too as well!) (although i got a scare listening to the first one- although they weren't talking about me it sounded like me and I was just a liiiiitle bit worried/flattered XD)

Sebias of Redwall

I didn't even really know what it was...

The Grey Coincidence

Well me neither but I know that it's *not* me because they mentioned something about evil badgers.  Phew, amiright?

Sebias of Redwall

So they just pick a fanfic and turn it into an audio book?

The Grey Coincidence

Nooooo, they like review Redwall Fanfics. And comment on them and stuff. It's also good because presumably a lot of people listen in and will hear about your 'amazing' story.
Skarzs was on it. Although he kinda spoils The Unlikliest (yes Skarzs you sounded a liiiiittle bit biased, but not without reason, the Unlikliest is good) so if you want to read that first you should read that first XD