News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Candy Combos

Started by Coobreedan, November 20, 2011, 07:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

How do you combine your candy? I like putting gummy bears inside gummy rings.

I meant to put this is The Cellars.

Mod Note: Moved
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Trigoma

i used to like morphing my gummy bears. as in i rip off two bears heads and switch there bodys. i was an evil child...
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Tiria Wildlough

I suck gummy bears, then when they get little, I bite bits off. I bite off parts of those gummy snakes and suck them. I like to make my sweets last, because I don't get them very often. :(
Quote from: Trigoma on November 20, 2011, 10:24:41 PM
i used to like morphing my gummy bears. as in i rip off two bears heads and switch there bodys. i was an evil child...
LOL. That's weird. Well...any way you enjoy them! ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on November 21, 2011, 04:10:58 AM
I like to make my sweets last, because I don't get them very often. :(

I used to do the complete opposite. I treated one bag as on sweet, and threw the whole packet in my mouth.
And I wondered why I got sick... :P
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Trigoma

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on November 21, 2011, 04:10:58 AM
LOL. That's weird. Well...any way you enjoy them! ;D
lol i USED to do that.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

Hershey's milk chocolate. Marshmallows. Combined. = AWESOMESAUCE!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Nightfire on November 22, 2011, 01:39:11 AM
Hershey's milk chocolate. Marshmallows. Combined. = AWESOMESAUCE!!!
With sauce as well? XD
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Nah, with graham crackers. Toasted over a fire. Have you figured out yet that I'm describing S'mores?

Another great combo is cherry Twizzlers with M&Ms.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Gummy bears and jelly snakes stuck together with chewing gum, with gum drops on top!

Nightfire

Chocolate with chocolate milk.

Mad Maudie

Gummy worms + Oreo's + Chocolate pudding + Whip cream = Dirt cake yuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm mmmm
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Coobreedan

eualaia

ice cream+ gummy bears+ whipped cream+ oreo=EPIC
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

eualaia

i revived this now post
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''