News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Random chat

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, May 08, 2019, 09:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Man, I love the way you say that, it gives me the giggles...  :laugh:

Quote from: Booklover on May 13, 2020, 12:29:05 PM
The question is, for how long?
Bookie wants to know^
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

(I don't really need to know. It just reminded me of RA.)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

What he said. ☝️
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Dude, you're the first boy on this page.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on May 13, 2020, 02:49:31 PM
I have been summoned. Explain.
I think Seb was referring to this. He probably missed this page.

Sebias of Redwall

Yep.  :P Whoops. I clicked the page with the mention on it. Phones are a PAIN.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

And besides, this is "random" chat, no?  :laugh:

What did y'all think was the saddest lotr/Hobbit death?

Booklover

Spoiler
Possibly Gandalf's 'death'. Or Boromir's.
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

Ah, yes. Agreed.
Spoiler
I was so depressed after watching Gandalf's 'death' for the first time.
[close]

Kade Rivok

*Says something random.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

*Becomes the random*

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Kade Rivok

Mmm, kinda middling at the moment.  How 'bout yourself?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!