News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Random chat

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, May 08, 2019, 09:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

Either me, or delthion.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

Please One-Eye, Delthion is the only danger here- and he's not really *dangerous*. I just dont like his stummick.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

The Skarzs

You really ought to be more scared of me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

I'm a sociopath.

You should be afraid of me.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on May 24, 2019, 09:31:34 PM
I'm a sociopath.

You should be afraid of me.
Eh.
Quote from: The Skarzs on May 24, 2019, 09:24:43 PM
You really ought to be more scared of me.
Hmm...Eh.

;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 24, 2019, 09:59:59 PM
Why not?
Well isn't it obvious that I could probably crush you both if I tried?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Ever heard of a little thing called armor?

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on May 24, 2019, 10:14:26 PM
Ever heard of a little thing called armor?
Yes. Ever heard of something called the incredibly powerful Sebias? 8)

One-Eye the wildcat

Eer heard of a little thing called "im bored of fighting?"

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

One-Eye's scared, and since Del isn't here... *Puts on boxing gloves*

One-Eye the wildcat

I'm about to get married, I can't show up looking like I just killed the best man!

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

One-Eye the wildcat

Dude. I just fought you, seb, waycaster, keva, Delthion and skarz. Give me a break.

Long live the RRR!!