News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: PaulTheMarlfox on June 07, 2019, 09:23:59 PM
Just shoot Tungro. *Takes rocket launcher and shoots Jack.*
*Gasp* Attempted murder in my court?! I don't think so! *Shoots down the missile with an defensive missile*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Jack the Quick

*Pulls out pistols and fires at Paul and Tungro*
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Eh hem. Court house is temporarily closed until Monday. See you then, folks!  :)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

PaulTheMarlfox

*In wheezes from being shot* "To clear the bloody mess?" ???
"What... is the in flight speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
-Monty Python And The Holy Grail

Keva Strongbow

We need to have someone search the accused before they enter the courtroom from now on!
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: PaulTheMarlfox on June 07, 2019, 10:45:48 PM
*In wheezes from being shot* "To clear the bloody mess?" ???
No. I'll be gone on a trip.  :)

Jack the Quick

Alright then. Officially closed! By the way. I only had guns because I'm a deputy.

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

*fires a bullet into tungro*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

Hey! I thought this place was closed!

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

I want to accuse tungro for slavery, and communism!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Fear and tremble, Cellars! The Sebias is back!  :laugh:

PaulTheMarlfox

HAHAHAHAHAHA *Grabs pocket knife and stabs @One-Eye the wildcat *
"How dare you accuse my slave!"

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

You can't hurt him, he's already dead.

Long live the RRR!!

PaulTheMarlfox

*Procceds to stab Jack over and over.*
"How did @One-Eye the wildcat die again?"