Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 10, 2019, 07:00:10 PM
Quote from: Keva Strongbow on July 10, 2019, 06:55:57 PM
Where would all the little innocent children go? :D
To Skarzsles mansion?

No, the syndicate would be a better option, if we have to shut th orphanage down, and send the children to a crime organization, skarzles mansion is all... cobweb-y
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 11, 2019, 05:31:41 AM
It's not my mansion.
*Gasp* Do you mean... Did you just give it to me?! *Jumps up and down*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

It's Ant'ony Galletto's mansion
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Russa Nodrey

*Gives Seb a cookie of shame*
Freddy

Jack the Quick

Quote from: Tungro on July 05, 2019, 10:00:37 PM
For the next case I propose shutting down the orphanage
Why?
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Jack the Quick

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

*Shrugs* I don't know. Let's ask him... WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Jack the Quick

Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

Tungro

We have a more pressing issue at the moment @Keva Strongbow. This brings to light that @Jack the Quick was working with @Sebias of Redwall and several other guests to plan something horrible. Here is the new evidence.

Previous Evidence

[close]