Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

AGAIN!

Spoiler
Quote from: Tungro on July 16, 2019, 01:11:35 PM
We have a more pressing issue at the moment @Keva Strongbow. This brings to light that @Jack the Quick was working with @Sebias of Redwall and several other guests to plan something horrible. Here is the new evidence.

Previous Evidence

[close]

[close]

Jack the Quick

Maybe we were being made mods XD
Jk that didn't happen
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

AHA!!! Tungro, you are on trial for posting THREE (Yes folks, that many) posts in a row! XD
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

THis is a travesty! I even took a break from my drinking binge for this!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on July 21, 2019, 12:30:34 AM
I even took a break from my drinking binge for this!
*Pats One-Eye on the back* Good job, mate!  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

I charge @The Skarzs with attempted murder
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Aha! A terrible crime! Now... let's see... @Tungro @Keva Strongbow @Jack the Quick @One-Eye the wildcat what say ya'll? Guilty or not guilty?

One-Eye the wildcat

Guilty! I was the attempted victim.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

No... I was... He locked me in an oven and set it on 'clean' mode to incinerate me. Then he got a saw thing and tried to make me into mincemeat.

One-Eye the wildcat

He tried to kill me in  the bar.

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

I'm pressing charges in regards to actions commited against me. You may charge afterwards when the jury has decided what to do wit him.

Sebias of Redwall

What is the Accused's defense? @The Skarzs

Keva Strongbow

Yes, I do say! Skarz! Defend yourself! Is this all true?!
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

The Skarzs

If I wanted to murder anyone, they wouldn't be around to press charges.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

For evidence regarding my case, please visit the Wedding of Strongcoincidence. Calling me breakfast is enough reasons to sue...