News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on November 03, 2019, 10:00:09 PM
Alright then. *Slams book* A-hem, any new cases?
Other than Sheev bringing photo-shopped pictures to court and telling us all that you had bullied a baby goat, you mean?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 04, 2019, 03:33:16 AM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on November 03, 2019, 10:00:09 PM
Alright then. *Slams book* A-hem, any new cases?
Other than Sheev bringing photo-shopped pictures to court and telling us all that you had bullied a baby goat, you mean?
Wait... He did?! *Opens book again*

Tungro    08:32:14 PM    Unknown Action

Aha! How do you explain yourself, @Tungro?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

He can't your honor. No one knows what he was doing.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Your honour, is it not lawful for one to do things in private? I was not aware of this rule.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I agree with Shisteer, your honor. Tungro has the right to privacy.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Your honour, I think the matter we should be looking at is the actions of Sheev in slandering both you and a baby goat. Such behaviour is unacceptable.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Who hath dare to summon me?

shisteer of nothing much

The Honourable Judge Sebias.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 05, 2019, 10:02:39 AM
Your honour, is it not lawful for one to do things in private? I was not aware of this rule.
Quote from: Tungro on June 24, 2019, 08:26:05 PM
What were you doing a precisely 03:23:24 PM @Sebias of Redwall!

*Points at Tungro* I don't know, ask him. He tried to take me to trial in my own court on the same grounds!  :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Your honour, in that case, it is fair enough to query his actions.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

shisteer of nothing much

Your honour, how would you like us to proceed in the present circumstances?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Peeks in through a slightly ajar door, wondering what's going on.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Tungro

I request that this case be dismissed. When Sebias was charged, solid evidence was provided in the form of a screenshot. In this case, the evidence that was provided could have easily been forged.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Tungro on November 11, 2019, 04:21:54 PM
I request that this case be dismissed.
Hmm... *Paces around the room* *Sits back down* The accused's plea for mercy has been heard. (Let it be known that mercy can indeed be found in Sebias' Court! (Especially if there is no way for the charges to be proven.  :P)) Case dismissed. *Bangs hammer* Next!