News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

Weeell, Teer killed Russa, Verdauga threw a knife into my head and One-Eye killed you...
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Wait... So that means... I'M DEAD?!?!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

No. I did not kill you, so I highly doubt you are dead.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on November 11, 2019, 08:56:22 PM
No. I did not kill you, so I highly doubt you are dead.
Ah, okay. (Thank heavens)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Kade Rivok

Well, Jarky was the one that started these Hunger Games in the first place, so she's the REAL culprit that should be on trial.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

I'm dead, remember? I can't go on trial.

shisteer of nothing much

Your honour, this was a virtual thingamijig that was done for fun. None of us are really dead and, if we were, Chipster of Noonvale is the only one that could be called up to provide evidence. (or be prosecuted)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I mean, I FEEL pretty dead.  Hmmm... ooOOOooo?  Does that sound like the kind of ooo a ghost would make?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 12, 2019, 02:23:58 PM
I mean, I FEEL pretty dead.  Hmmm... ooOOOooo?  Does that sound like the kind of ooo a ghost would make?
Sounds good to me.  :P

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 12, 2019, 08:44:40 AM
Your honour, this was a virtual thingamijig that was done for fun. None of us are really dead and, if we were, Chipster of Noonvale is the only one that could be called up to provide evidence. (or be prosecuted)
Hmm... Interesting... in that case... *Bangs hammer...again* Case closed! Next!

Kade Rivok

@Verdauga tricked me into starting a food fight!  I'm worried about what damages might be caused because of this.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!