News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Yeah.... Alright then! Trail started! *Bangs hammer* One-Eye, please come up to the stand!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Keldor

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on June 06, 2019, 05:06:05 AM
In my defence, I stopped us from being skunked. And the incedentary did not even hurt him, It just scared him away.

Sez you!  Lookit 'is pore ol' fur, all black from gettin' burnt...

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Keldor on June 06, 2019, 05:55:11 PM
Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on June 06, 2019, 05:06:05 AM
In my defence, I stopped us from being skunked. And the incedentary did not even hurt him, It just scared him away.

Sez you!  Lookit 'is pore ol' fur, all black from gettin' burnt...
Lol :laugh:
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Keldor

O-ho!  Will yer lookit that!  Firs' 'e blackned the fur o' a pure white beast t' match 'is own heart, an' now 'e's threatnin' witnesses! 

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

The skunk could be charged with battery, as he sprayed us.

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on June 06, 2019, 06:01:46 PM
Good point....Hmm... What does the jury think? @Keva Strongbow @The Grey Coincidence? @Tungro?

Keldor

An' now 'e's blamin' a pore burnt skunk fer 'is own stink.

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 06, 2019, 06:02:25 PM
Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on June 06, 2019, 06:01:46 PM
Good point....Hmm... What does the jury think? @Keva Strongbow @The Grey Coincidence? @Tungro?
Hmm, it is up to you chief....

The Grey Coincidence

That skunk deserved better. Some creatures can't control their stink- no matter how much you bathe them. It's like punishing a hedgehog for having spikes. I say he's guilty.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm... There hasn't been a boot kissing in a while... Is there anything more you'd like to add, Skully? And good ol' fashioned bribes? :P

One-Eye the wildcat

Come on, mate! You ain't gonna let em hurt yer old mob buddy, are ya?

Long live the RRR!!