News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on June 06, 2019, 08:06:45 PM
Come on, mate! You ain't gonna let em hurt yer old mob buddy, are ya?
Of course not! *Whispers in One-Eye's ear* But we don't want them to know that we work together, right?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Okay. Since the accused *Cough* is my partner in crime *Cough* He only has to run around in circles three times.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

*does what is requested*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Good. Eh hem! Case closed! *bangs hammer* On to the next case!

Jack the Quick

One-eye has been charged with the murder of Skarz
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

*Gasp* One-Eye again? My my, must be a naughty fellow.  ;)

One-Eye the wildcat

I also went on several murder sprees and started a crime syndicate.

Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

I was forced to give up charges for those.

Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

One-Eye killed Skarz?😱
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Jack the Quick

Yes. In his own mansion!

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

See! He is a Skarz-killer!

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!