News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Maybe... Aha! Oh wait!... Nah, I forgot... :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Paul may or may not be selling slaves...
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jack the Quick

'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

We can not let him escape from this!
Quote from: Tungro on June 24, 2019, 08:26:05 PM
What were you doing a precisely 03:23:24 PM @Sebias of Redwall!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Tungro on July 02, 2019, 05:25:44 PM
We can not let him escape from this!
Quote from: Tungro on June 24, 2019, 08:26:05 PM
What were you doing a precisely 03:23:24 PM @Sebias of Redwall!

*Pulls out a paper that shows that Tungro joined the communists* Do we really need to go there, Tungro-me-matey?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Humph
We will see about that....

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm... Considering that Tungro is being a naughty lad, I decided to make Keva  the High Juror until he comes to his senses.  ;D

Tungro

How dare you! It is WAR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Tungro on July 02, 2019, 06:49:18 PM
Hmm... I thought this was going to be a battle of wits but it appears that you are unarmed...  :P

Keva Strongbow

Yeah Tungro..joining the communists might not have been your best move ;)
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Tungro

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 02, 2019, 06:50:09 PM
Hmm... I thought this was going to be a battle of wits but it appears that you are unarmed...  :P
Thief! (Actually the correct phrase is, "I was hoping for a battle of wits, but you seem ill prepared")

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on July 02, 2019, 06:52:37 PM
Shh, I am undercover

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Tungro on July 02, 2019, 06:52:55 PM
(Actually the correct phrase is, "I was hoping for a battle of wits, but you seem ill prepared")
What he said people. ^^^  ;D
Quote from: Tungro on July 02, 2019, 06:52:55 PM

Shh, I am undercover
Sounds suspiciously similar to my excuse...

Keva Strongbow

So what r my powers as head juror?

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on July 02, 2019, 06:58:30 PM
So what r my powers as head juror?
Google it.  ;D

Ehem! The list of those in the jury consist of:
Keva,
Sebias Junior,
Sebias Sebby Junior,
Sebias, Seb Junior,
Sebias, Sebias Junior,
Sebias II
Sebias III
Sebias IV
Sebias V
Sebias VI

Keva Strongbow

Are they all present? *Looks around the room*