News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

(One of you should put it in the funnies collection)
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

(I would, but I was the one who posted it, so...  :P)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

(And I had a tiny part in it.)

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

I had a small part. A tiny, tiny part, relating to the pickles.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Corporal Rubbadub

*runs back in* no, i wasn't dreaming it! I DISTINCTLY HEARD SOMEONE SAY PICKLES!!!! PICKLESPICKLESPICKLES! GIMMEGIMME!

Verdauga

Quote from: Verdauga on May 21, 2020, 06:10:15 PM
*Is still accusing Kade of kidnapping and grand theft.*

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Booklover on May 21, 2020, 07:06:24 PM
I had a small part. A tiny, tiny part, relating to the pickles.
@Kade Rivok, then?

What did he steal?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Kade Rivok

You can't steal a person, silly.  *Said from... somewhere.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Keva Strongbow

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 21, 2020, 03:15:28 AM
*Grabs pickle* *Gives it to @Keva Strongbow* We need it for... evidence... Yes, evidence.
*Tries not to lick the juicy pickle*
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Corporal Rubbadub

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU SHALL NOT TOUCH THE SACRED PICKLE! *tries to grab it from Kade*

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 21, 2020, 06:52:19 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 21, 2020, 06:14:51 PM
Your... ego?

(That made me laugh IRL.  Nice job)
(Were you at work at the time? If so, I will laugh. ^-^)
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Sebias of Redwall

*Hides pickle* Enough with the pickles! *Takes a quick bite from the pickle*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!