News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

So what do you think?

Started by DanielofRedwall, June 02, 2019, 04:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

Please, I am desperate. I NEED to know.
Received mostly negative reviews.

MathLuk

By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

The Skarzs

Sounds like a scam emailer.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

ATTENTION! Ve 'ave received vord zat ye 'ave died. If ye 'ave, pleaze let uz ken by replyin', und zend uz yer financial account information.

Me Dad actually gaet an Email loike ziz ance. O' courze ze Email vaz in Zpam und deleted. *Hovlz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

I had someone reach out to me on a social media platform, started messaging a little bit just to find out who it was, and then they asked me to buy them a $100 gift card. Like, Hwat?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

Who would do that? Definitely not me! Heheheh.
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Matthias720

Synergistic affirmation dynamic methodology for cross platform cloud-based solutions!

Russa Nodrey

Oh yes, I understand completely. *Whispers* What did he just say?
Freddy

One-Eye the wildcat

He's trying to confuse us with quantum computing.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Matthias720

Strategic workplace development practices improve waterfall based scrum for maximizing agility!