Main Menu

So what do you think?

Started by DanielofRedwall, June 02, 2019, 04:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Please don't cuss at me, sir.
Freddy

Matthias720

Present streamlined auxiliary backup procedures with emphasis on team building during adaptive cognizance reinforcement studies.

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Keldor

One-Eye the wildcat

Careful. I'm not to be messed with.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Keldor

An' I ain't one te be messed wit' either.  Yew watch yerself!

I'll say, old chap, can't you bloomin' vermin stay civil to each other for one blinkin' second?

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

May'apz tiz zome Moderator zecret (ze topic'z point) und 'az zome deeper meanin' fer zem zat none o' uz underztandz. Zae may'apz ve need tae kidnap vone und make zem talk!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Grey Coincidence

So if I strategically do something I can run over a waterfall?
AWESOME!
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

DanielofRedwall

If you can take time out of your busy schedules to let us know your opinions on this matter, please do so. We appreciate your honest and valuable feedback.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Verdauga

Eh, not that bad. I give it three stars. Not enough content, too easily navigated, handy tutoriel that never got in my way... maybe two stars.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

DanielofRedwall

We are still learning and value all honest feedback to ensure maximised integrity and product. Your feedback is much appreciated.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Kade Rivok

That means your feedback report is going in the shred box, Verdauga.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 06, 2019, 09:49:11 AM
If you can take time out of your busy schedules to let us know your opinions on this matter, please do so. We appreciate your honest and valuable feedback.
It's very interesting, actually. When I came on this thread, I was under the impression that I'd be bored out of my brains. Now though, I am much intrigued. I'll give it five stars.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!