News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

So what do you think?

Started by DanielofRedwall, June 02, 2019, 04:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

I propose a new title for this endeavour: Corporatus, a tale of Redwall.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Matthias720

Quote from: Kade Rivok on June 30, 2020, 05:40:52 PM
Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 30, 2020, 08:54:32 AM
We need more strategising and synergising and engagement and incentivising and hyperlocal long-term impact!

I agree completely.  I propose a meeting to discuss synergetic incentives available across all skus to raise product revenue and consumption via increased customer satisfaction.
@DanielofRedwall This man gets it.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

I...*thinks*...don't know if I like it.
Freddy

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Matthias720 on June 30, 2020, 06:50:19 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on June 30, 2020, 05:40:52 PM
Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 30, 2020, 08:54:32 AM
We need more strategising and synergising and engagement and incentivising and hyperlocal long-term impact!

I agree completely.  I propose a meeting to discuss synergetic incentives available across all skus to raise product revenue and consumption via increased customer satisfaction.
@DanielofRedwall This man gets it.
Wonderful. Shall we take a vote?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Matthias720

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

DanielofRedwall

It is settled then. We shall table discussions and solutions for a later meeting. In the meantime, let us all conduct more strategising, retargeting and consumer engagement in our own time so we can stimulate perpetual economic growth and ensure we act in accordance with best business practices with a holistic approach.
Received mostly negative reviews.

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Matthias720

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 01, 2020, 09:23:58 AM
It is settled then. We shall table discussions and solutions for a later meeting. In the meantime, let us all conduct more strategising, retargeting and consumer engagement in our own time so we can stimulate perpetual economic growth and ensure we act in accordance with best business practices with a holistic approach.
Well said! *claps*

Kade Rivok

Come one, come all, get your fresh product here!  Fresh off the grill/conveyor belt/studio floor!  It'll be the best thing you've ever experienced, and if it isn't, then we thank you for being a repeat customer, because you've obviously partaken before!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 30, 2020, 08:15:30 PM
*Enters thread*
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on July 01, 2020, 12:10:51 AM
I...*thinks*...don't know if I like it.
What a suspicious thing to say immediately after I enter the thread* >.>  :laugh:

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!