News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Keva's Sheriff office

Started by Keva Strongbow, June 03, 2019, 07:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

B-but she's scary in real live. :P (Just joking of course. *Glances over shoulder*)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

hurhurhur (please don't kill me keva!)
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on June 07, 2019, 06:00:23 AM
Yes!
*Pins badge on Grey* Welcome to the peace/chaos keepers! :D

I have an assignment for all my deputies. *Shuffles papers* Paul the Marlfox is trying to enslave inoccent farmers!
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

We'll get right on it! We'll bring Paul to court for his crimes! ;D

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on June 07, 2019, 06:01:33 PM
Can I blow him up?
Hmm...It Would get rid of our rivals... Nah! Let's pretend to actually want to keep the peace.  :P

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Good idea there Deputy Sebbie! :D But he might be dangerous so keep your eyes open!

One-Eye the wildcat

What happens if I *accidentally* leave a bomb in his thread?

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on June 07, 2019, 06:05:45 PM
What happens if I *accidentally* leave a bomb in his thread?
Then I guess we "accidentally" just got rid of our crime lord rivals. MWHAHAHHAHA!!!

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

But then we wouldn't be able to bring him to court and make him pay for his crimes!!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!