News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Keva's Sheriff office

Started by Keva Strongbow, June 03, 2019, 07:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 22, 2019, 08:14:09 PM
Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on June 22, 2019, 03:52:48 AM
*Punches seb in the stomack and hip-throws him onto the floor*

*Cracks knuckles* Anyone else? Hm?
What?! You think you can take me, Skully-me-matey!? *Starts doing push-ups with weights on my back* I once took on a swole troll and came out of the fight alive! Barely, but still...
*Does a fancy move and kicks One-Eye* SKADOOSH!!!
*spins to dodge and pushes sebias into the ground*

I'm not as easy a mark as a couple of slavers.

*Jumps onto seb's back*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zree Vikingz run intae ze topic, lob Zpam at everybeazt, und zen leave*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

One-Eye the wildcat

*Brushes off spam and continues giving sebbie his beatdown* That was... strange.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

Alright boys! Lets remember not to get too aggressive here ;) This is practice after all :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

One-Eye the wildcat

I didn't chainsaw him... I'm trying to be less violent. Letting out my bottled up rage in a few huge blasts is bettwr than tiny rages at random.

Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

I suppose :D What about for our next fitness test we have to run five miles!

One-Eye the wildcat

**Downs a pack of chia seeds and starts running*

Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

Oh did I forget to mention that u need this? *puts 50lb backpack on One-Eye*  :D

Sebias of Redwall

What a minute! I don't get to punch him back?!

*Secretly punches One-Eye in the gut while Keva's not looking*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

*armor stops the hit* you know, seb, theres a reason why people wearing armor dont get punched. Its because it hurts to hit it.

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Not when you have... IRON FISTS!!! *Punches One-Eye in the face*

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

*catches sebs arm and hols it behind the otters back* no! Bad sebbie!

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

*Completes second push-up*
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Russa Nodrey

*Halfway through my first push-up*
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on June 23, 2019, 04:50:11 AM
*catches sebs arm and hols it behind the otters back* no! Bad sebbie!
Okay. I challenge you to a push-up duel! *Starts struggling to start one push-up* AAAHHHHHRRRGGGG!!! MY BACK!!! *Back cracks*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!