News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Keva's Sheriff office

Started by Keva Strongbow, June 03, 2019, 07:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Um, no.  Different weakness.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

*shakes Kade again* Be silent, criminal! You can't even reach my feet unless I let you. (Besides, I can resist the tickles, I just choose not to most of the time)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I could totally reach your feet if I tried!  Also, I'm very good at tickling, so there!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

Oooh, Haha!
she loves foot rubs, you silly chook!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Quite so, but I prefer to call it tickling.  Either way, I'm quite good at them.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 03, 2020, 02:45:41 AM
I could totally reach your feet if I tried!  Also, I'm very good at tickling, so there!
I am currently holding you by the scruff of your neck. Your feet are only just touching the ground and that's because I'm sitting down and leaning over at the same time. I know you're good at tickling and, if I wasn't on duty at the moment, I'd probably let you tickle my feet. However, I have a job to do (Namely, lock all criminals away so they can't cause anymore trouble) so you'll have to forgive me but there will be no foot tickles or, for that matter, weakness. I am a Taniwha. I can resist the temptations of pure bliss.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 03, 2020, 02:54:40 AM
I am currently holding you by the scruff of your neck. Your feet are only just touching the ground and that's because I'm sitting down and leaning over at the same time. I know you're good at tickling and, if I wasn't on duty at the moment, I'd probably let you tickle my feet. However, I have a job to do (Namely, lock all criminals away so they can't cause anymore trouble) so you'll have to forgive me but there will be no foot tickles or, for that matter, weakness. I am a Taniwha. I can resist the temptations of pure bliss.

I am technically a criminal.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

And I'm not!  This is injustice!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on March 03, 2020, 02:55:51 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 03, 2020, 02:54:40 AM

I am technically a criminal.
Sorry to hear that. The waiting room is just through that door, if you wouldn't mind. I'm currently dealing with another customer at the moment. I'll be with you as soon as possible.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Also... *Looks at Teer.*  Didn't you head to the court house?  How are you here?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 03, 2020, 12:29:14 AM
Stop calling me that, unjust deputy!  I know your weakness!
Do you know mine?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Ducks, or going all Fahrenheit 451 on your book collection.  Or both.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!