News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Jack's Hospital

Started by Jack the Quick, June 06, 2019, 05:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Oucch! Hey, aren't you supposed to--*keels over.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

*redresses and binds Verdie's wounds* Sorry, bud, it needed...it needed to happen..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Wakes up.*
No it didn't.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

*nudges sleep dart, releasing more 'magical' sleepy stuff into Verdie*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Watches with fascination*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Administers first-aid to self.* You don't have any aspirin, do you?

Sebias of Redwall

*Hands Verdauga a bottle of glue*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Sebias of Redwall

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on May 28, 2020, 11:45:08 PM
*Administers first-aid to self.* You don't have any aspirin, do you?
*first and second aid was already done* Gaah.. *gives Verdie some aspirin*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Thank you. I just wanted the aspirin. How much will that run?

Sebias of Redwall

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on May 29, 2020, 12:29:33 AM
Thank you. I just wanted the aspirin. How much will that run?
You'd have to ask the doctor, I do the clean up, not the drugs.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Corporal Rubbadub

who is this 'doctor'?

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱