News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The bar

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, June 07, 2019, 05:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

*Jumps forward and grabs the bendy straw* Thank you, sir. *Retreats to a corner with my chocolate milk*
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

I, uh... I think someone misplaced the milk from your drink. It was probably Kade. He's a tricky chook.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

*Glances into my empty cup* How rude of him! *Walks behind the counter and grabs a gallon of chocolate milk from the fridge* *Leaves three dollars in pennies in the fridge as payment and goes back to my corner*
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

*Deals out a deck of cards*

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Oooh, what are you gonna play?
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

*Dips one of the cards in salsa and eats it* Hmm? Poker. You in?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Yes...of course... *Gags* Oh, no! I forgot. I promised my mom I'd help her with her...uh...embezzlement schemes. Sorry, maybe another time. *Quickly exits*
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

*Eye twitch. Slowly... eats another card*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Captain Wortshire

The sky outside begins turning red

Winged creatures are patrolling the air

Dark forms are slowly making their way to the Bar
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on November 09, 2020, 07:21:33 AM
Yes...of course... *Gags* Oh, no! I forgot. I promised my mom I'd help her with her...uh...embezzlement schemes. Sorry, maybe another time. *Quickly exits*
Your mum has embezzlement schemes? That's pretty neat.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on November 09, 2020, 06:53:41 AM
I, uh... I think someone misplaced the milk from your drink. It was probably Kade. He's a tricky chook.
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on November 09, 2020, 07:02:51 AM
*Glances into my empty cup* How rude of him! *Walks behind the counter and grabs a gallon of chocolate milk from the fridge* *Leaves three dollars in pennies in the fridge as payment and goes back to my corner*

It was me.  I'm not going to apologize.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Russa Nodrey

How cruel! I am betrayed on every side!

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 11, 2020, 11:12:24 AM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on November 09, 2020, 07:21:33 AM
Your mum has embezzlement schemes? That's pretty neat.
Yes, but don't tell anyone.
Freddy

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 11, 2020, 07:06:53 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on November 09, 2020, 06:53:41 AM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on November 09, 2020, 07:02:51 AM

It was me.  I'm not going to apologize.
That's...not very nice.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Captain Wortshire

THIS TOPIC IS NOW UNDER ATTACK FROM MAGATZU, DO NOT RESIST, LET THE DARKNESS CONSUME ALL...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]