News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The bar

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, June 07, 2019, 05:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Kade Rivok on August 04, 2021, 08:56:15 PM
Might be for the bantha spit.

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 04, 2021, 08:52:54 PM
A Rodian walks into the bar. 'OUCH!', he says.

Alaz poor Yorkie...

Surely he didn't go in Solo?

Vho drank ze zhot firzt zough...?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

Depends on if a certain somewhat chubby older fellow has any say in the matter.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

May'apz Jango Fett vill come, und bring 'iz 'ead.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on August 05, 2021, 03:06:46 PM
Depends on if a certain somewhat chubby older fellow has any say in the matter.
XD
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on August 04, 2021, 02:53:09 PM
Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on August 03, 2021, 05:47:32 AM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on August 02, 2021, 12:11:43 AM
(My sister and I were drinking lemonade earlier today, and talking about all sorts of things, and I told her about Ally's "hard" lemonade, and she thought it was hilarious. ;D)

*pulls gun*

I am no longer asking.

Give me the recipe.
Ask nicely, in Russian if you want, but as long as you're asking nicely.

рецепт пожалуйста
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

I'm proud of ya, man.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on August 06, 2021, 03:46:52 AM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on August 04, 2021, 02:53:09 PM
Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on August 03, 2021, 05:47:32 AM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on August 02, 2021, 12:11:43 AM
(My sister and I were drinking lemonade earlier today, and talking about all sorts of things, and I told her about Ally's "hard" lemonade, and she thought it was hilarious. ;D)

*pulls gun*

I am no longer asking.

Give me the recipe.
Ask nicely, in Russian if you want, but as long as you're asking nicely.

рецепт пожалуйста
*gives One-Eye the recipe*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*Floats into a wall due to Kade's enchanted fork power*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

*shoves Kade's fork through the wall, to see if it can demolish stone*
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*But ze vall turned oot tae be a cake, und it zcreamed loudly*

Flib Bigboat

*screams louder* THE CAKE IS STILL A LIIIIEEE!!!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

(I love how my references to a game I've never played are now being used by someone who probably hasn't played the game either.) Apart from the game I just lost, that is.

*steals the cake while nobody is looking* Mmmm, carrot.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Viz ze vall na' mizzin' due tae zomebeazt ztealin' it, ze entire buildin' collapzez*

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

One-one just sittin' here watchin the chaos grow like mold
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱