News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The bar

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, June 07, 2019, 05:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Ah, wait, your funeral was in the other thread.

When did we have rooms, anyway?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

WorshipTiria

We've had testing chambers for a while. They did get taken over by a sentient robot who flooded them with neurotoxin that caused the insanity that is the Cellars.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Booklover

They were taken over by Jukka?

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: WorshipTiria on August 11, 2021, 07:25:15 PM
We've had testing chambers for a while. They did get taken over by a sentient robot who flooded them with neurotoxin that caused the insanity that is the Cellars.
Then the testing chambers became the Chambers of Torture and Torment during the (fortunately short) reign of Nerek, who was eventually overthrown, although the chambers are still there.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

lass of something much

I got drunk last night (IRL)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Yuck. Zat iz vone zin' Ah vid never vant tae dae. Ah really dinnae vant tae vake up viz an avful 'eadache in ze mornin', und nae remember vot Ah did ze previouz noight (und pozzibly 'ave done zummat regrettable vhilzt drunk durin' zaid toime).

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

lass of something much

I wasn't that drunk, it wore off after a few hours, and I was just at home VCing woth One-eye, so the only really stupid thing I did was Change the server name to Frog Farm, and the picture icon thing to a chibi anime person.. I also changed half the people's nicknames to random junk and giggled a lot. And I do that stuff without being drunk, so....Yeah....There were no bad side effects.

Oh, I also deleted #general
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

Laaass, I am concerned for you.
Freddy

Booklover

I mean, we got some good puns out of it.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach... Juzt dinnae dae any droivin' vhoilzt yer drunk, eh?

lass of something much

Couldn't even if I wanted to. Plus, I don't plan on being a drunkard, I just tried it once
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 13, 2021, 12:25:08 AM
Ach... Juzt dinnae dae any droivin' vhoilzt yer drunk, eh?

That's my job.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!