News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Ouroboros & Sons - Divorce Lawyers

Started by Ouroboros, June 14, 2019, 03:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ouroboros

Let's face it, that marriage counseling isn't going to work out for you.

Russa Nodrey

Hi, I was married against my will to One-Eye. Can you help me out?
Freddy

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Ouroboros

Hmm, well, I'm afraid I can only represent one of you, so if somebody wants to pay something upfront I'm sure we can work things out...

Delthion

Seeing as how one of them met their death down a mineshaft, I don't believe any attorneys would be needed here...I could be wrong however.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

That your husband committed suicide in a foolish attempt to murder me.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Delthion on June 15, 2019, 08:19:07 PM
That your husband committed suicide in a foolish attempt to murder me.
Oh. I thought he just couldn't handle Russa anymore.  :laugh: (Kidding kidding)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

I would completely understand if that was his reason. ;D
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Keva Strongbow

"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

Ouroboros

I'm inclined to agree with the fact that considering the person in question is currently sitting in my office breathing, he is legally considered "alive."